Do you need a nudge to build better habits in the kitchen? Whether you’re just getting into healthy vegan cooking or looking to keep the momentum of your whole food plant-based lifestyle going, my program offers the support, inspiration, and camaraderie you crave.
Did you know that 100% of people who do meal prep on the weekend are really glad they did? Yes! Here’s why:
- Say goodbye to dinner dilemmas: Gone are the days of blank stares into the fridge abyss. The groceries you buy will all find their purpose thanks to thoughtful planning and preparation.
- Preparation is half the battle: Imagine your kitchen filled with scrumptious sauces, pre-cut veggies, and ready-to-reheat whole grains. Even with only basic batch cooking, you’re more than halfway to a wholesome meal.
- Pocket the savings: Fancy takeaway might be tempting, but it’s also pricey. Dive into the world of home-cooked plant-based delights. It’s not just kinder to your wallet – it can be a game-changer for your health.
- Community cooking: There’s magic in togetherness. You will be cooking alongside fellow enthusiasts who also value both health and serenity. Virtual bonding over veggies? Yes, please!
- Cooking club membership: Mark your calendars for 10 cooking club sessions, from August 27th to December 31st, 2023. (Detailed schedule below.)
- Vegan Meal Plan subscription: You’ll receive the “family” and “mini” plans every two weeks. Both come with a handy shopping list, easy prep steps, and my personal touch – direct access to me by when you have questions.
- A side of coaching: Every new member gets a 20-minute one-on-one session with me to fine-tune your flow in the kitchen.
This isn’t just another program, it’s a community. Flourish with the dual support of a dedicated healthy vegan cooking mentor (Brigitte) and a group of friendly peers. You will find yourself showing up for us as much as you will show up for yourself!
One-time $60 USD payment for membership until December 31st, 2023.
ATTENTION EXISTING CLIENTS
You need to login at the top of this page before registering. Use “forgot password” button as needed. Current meal plan subscribers get $30 discount on the membership, email me for the coupon code.
Schedule for 2023
Club sessions are a minimum of one hour. You’ll be amazed how much you can cook in that one hour with the energy from your cooking mates! Often we keep going a little longer.
Sessions are on Sundays at 2 p.m. Pacific / 3 p.m. Mountain / 4 p.m. Central / 5 p.m. Eastern (subject to change with two weeks notice)
- August 27th
- September 10th, 24th
- October 8th, 22nd
- November 5th, 19th
- December 3rd, 17th, 31st
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a cooking class?
If you join the cooking club and show up to cook, you will learn a ton! Brigitte is always there to answer your questions and other community members have super useful tips to share, too. However, there is no formal teaching in these sessions.
Does everyone cook the same thing?
Not exactly. Some members follow the current week’s Vegan Family Meal Plan prep plan to a T, while most people adapt the plan to their needs. Sometimes, we just show up to cook a simple pot of soup or batch of brown rice. It’s always worth it.
I am not vegan, can I join?
Of course! No need to be 100% vegan to join. I love helping more people eat more plants. Just no animal foods (visible or talked about) during cooking clubs, please.
Can I do this with my spouse/child/roommate?
The more, the merrier!
What equipment do I need?
I recommend a tablet or laptop with Zoom. A phone can work, too. You need to be visible (no lurking with your camera off!). Wireless earbuds with an incorporated microphone take the experience to another level since it’s easier to chat with each other without being right in front of the screen.
Isn’t it noisy?
Zoom is amazing at cutting out big noises, like the sound of blenders, barking dogs, and even squabbling children. 🙂
Click the chat icon in the lower right corner of your screen or email Brigitte at [email protected].