Hello and welcome to my Vegan Family Kitchen! My name is Brigitte and I am passionate about helping busy, hungry people cook and eat more vegan food that’s delicious and nutritious.
To sustain this amazing lifestyle over the long run, it’s helpful to nurture new routines of meal planning and advance prep or batch cooking. The various services I offer are based on art and science of adoption new routines, and sticking with them over the long term.
I work with vegans, plant-based people, flexitarians, and everyone else. In fact, as far as I know, most of my clients are not yet vegan or fully plant-based, and some have no aspiration to ever be so. Do you want to cook and eat more plants at home? I’m there to support you. We’re all at a different place in our journey.
Here are a few ways we can work together:
- Read my book: Flow in the Kitchen: Practices for Healthy Stress-Free Vegan Cooking.
- Let me plan your meals. My clients say it really helps reduce their mental load, prevents them from falling in a dinner rut, and turns out to be very cost-effective. Great for busy people who are tired of fretting about “what’s for dinner?”
- Join my cooking club: we get together on Zoom to do batch cooking every other Sunday.
- Take my intro course The 5,000-Meal Solution. You’ll learn how to plan delicious and nutritious plant-based meals, practice batch cooking, deal with picky eaters, get ready for food emergencies, and more. Program includes a 4-week meal plan. Great for those who feel overwhelmed after deciding to go plant-based at home.
- Learn how to cook with what you have in the pantry, starting with my Quick stir-fry course.
- I can be your accountability buddy: I offer a limited number of digital coaching spots to nudge you toward eating vegan every day or reminding you to cook at home every day. See my profile on the coach.me platform. Great for people who are just starting out… and those who have tried everything and it’s still not sticking. (Coach.me is also great to find a coach to support any habit you’d like to develop beyond eating vegan.)
- Insatiably curious about plant-based cooking, eating, and lifestyle? Read my blog and listen to podcast episodes.
Taste how good life can be when you go Planned & Plant-based:
Download a free 5-day dinner plan and start cooking.
Wasting too much food? Try the Vegan Pantry Challenge.
Need help planning your meals in less than 15 minutes? Download one of my mad-libs inspired meal plan template:
Spring – Summer – Fall – Winter
Need personalized help to get (back) on track with vegan meal planning and prep? Email me for a custom package: [email protected]
Interested in being interviewed or submitting a guest post? Email me.
Would you like to interview me or have me do some live cooking for your audience? Check out my media kit and be in touch! [email protected]