Cooking really good food together is always a good investment of time, so let’s do it!
- One year membership. After one year, you are encouraged and welcome to continue participating for free as long as there are meetings happening.
- At least 26 virtual cooking club meetings per year (2 or 3 per month), mostly on Sundays but also occasional Monday night “catch up” sessions to help you get back on the prepping wagon when you fell off. All meetings use Zoom.
- Every session includes a short lesson or demo you can immediately implement to make your cooking faster, tastier, and more nutritious.
- Lifetime subscription to the Vegan Meal Plans ($128 value) which delivers a fresh, healthy, seasonal plant-based meal plan every two weeks to your inbox (recipes, shopping list, prep steps, and more).
- Members-only group chat (using Facebook Messenger app) to share your cooking victories and support each other.
- Direct access to Brigitte via text messaging whenever you have questions.
Schedule for April 2022 (all times Pacific time zone):
- Sunday April 10th at noon
- Monday April 18th at 4 pm (Monday after Easter)
- Sunday April 24th at noon
NOTE: In May and June we will gradually shift to earlier meeting times as summer approaches, based on members’ availability.
Batch cooking really good food is the best gift you can give yourself for the New Year. I look forward to doing it with you!
Also available in one payment (slight discount).
=> Existing Vegan Meal Plan subscribers get a discounted rate, check your inbox or contact Brigitte for the coupon code.