Cooking really good food together is always a good investment of time, so let’s do it!
- One year membership. After one year, you are encouraged and welcome to continue participating for free as long as there are meetings happening.
- At least 26 virtual cooking club meetings per year (2 or 3 per month), mostly on Sundays but also occasional Monday night “catch up” sessions to help you get back on the prepping wagon when you fell off. All meetings use Zoom.
- Every session includes a short lesson or demo you can immediately implement to make your cooking faster, tastier, and more nutritious.
- Lifetime subscription to the Vegan Meal Plans ($128 value) which delivers a fresh, healthy, seasonal plant-based meal plan every two weeks to your inbox (recipes, shopping list, prep steps, and more).
- Members-only group chat (using Facebook Messenger app) to share your cooking victories and support each other.
- Direct access to Brigitte via text messaging whenever you have questions.
Batch cooking really good food is the best gift you can give yourself for the New Year. I look forward to doing it with you!
Also available on a payment plan (4 payments of $60 each).
=> Existing Vegan Meal Plan subscribers get a discounted rate, check your inbox or contact Brigitte for the coupon code and make sure to log in first before registering.
Schedule for May and June 2022:
- Saturday (due to Mother’s Day) May 7th at 10:30 am Pacific / 1:30 pm Eastern (batching meal plan week 19)
- Monday catch up session: May 16th at 4:30 pm Pacific / 7:30 pm Eastern (batching meal plan week 20)
- Sunday May 29th at 11:00 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern (batching meal plan week 22)
- Sunday June 5th at 11:00 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern (batching meal plan week 23)
- Monday catch up session: June 13th at 4:00 pm Pacific / 7:00 pm Eastern (catch up session) (batching meal plan week 24)
- Saturday (due to Father’s Day) June 18th at 10:30 am Pacific / 1:30 pm Eastern (batching meal plan week 25)
Every club gathers for a minimum of one hour.
- Monday June 13th at 4 pm Pacific / 7 pm Eastern
- Saturday June 18th at 10:30 am Pacific / 1:30 pm Eastern
- Monday June 27th at 4 pm Pacific / 7 pm Eastern
- Monday July 4th at 1 pm Pacific / 7 pm Eastern
- Sunday July 17th at 10 am Pacific / 1 pm Eastern
- Monday July 25th at 5 pm Pacific / 8 pm Eastern
- Sunday July 31st at 10 am Pacific / 1 pm Eastern
- Saturday August 6th at 10 am Pacific / 1 pm Eastern
- Monday August 15th at 4:30 pm Pacific / 7:30 pm Eastern
- Sunday August 21st OR August 28th at 10 am Pacific / 7 pm Eastern (to be confirmed in early August)
- Tuesday September 6th at 4 pm Pacific / 7 pm Eastern
- Further September dates to be posted in August
Hi! I’m considering joining your cooking prep group, but am concerned about whether it will be convenient to attend Sunday sessions during the summer on a regular basis. So, I’m wondering if you will be video recording the sessions so that members who miss the sessions could view them and prep along with them later – even if they were made available for just a few days after the session. What do you think?
Hi Marie! I don’t see a problem with making replays available for two weeks after each session. Also I anticipate the schedule will shift to slightly earlier in the day as summer approaches so we can all go out and play! I hope to see you in the kitchen. Be in touch if you have further questions.