Cooking really good food together is always a good investment of time, so let’s do it!
- One year membership. After one year, you are encouraged and welcome to continue participating for free as long as there are meetings happening.
- At least 26 virtual cooking club meetings per year (2 or 3 per month), mostly on Sundays but also occasional Monday night “catch up” sessions to help you get back on the prepping wagon when you fell off. All meetings use Zoom.
- Every session includes a short lesson or demo you can immediately implement to make your cooking faster, tastier, and more nutritious.
- Lifetime subscription to the Vegan Meal Plans ($128 value) which delivers a fresh, healthy, seasonal plant-based meal plan every two weeks to your inbox (recipes, shopping list, prep steps, and more).
- Members-only group chat (using Facebook Messenger app) to share your cooking victories and support each other.
- Direct access to Brigitte via text messaging whenever you have questions.
Batch cooking really good food is the best gift you can give yourself for the New Year. I look forward to doing it with you!
Also available on a payment plan (4 payments of $60 each).
=> Existing Vegan Meal Plan subscribers get a discounted rate, check your inbox or contact Brigitte for the coupon code and make sure to log in first before registering.
Schedule for May and June 2022:
- Saturday (due to Mother’s Day) May 7th at 10:30 am Pacific / 1:30 pm Eastern (batching meal plan week 19)
- Monday catch up session: May 16th at 4:30 pm Pacific / 7:30 pm Eastern (batching meal plan week 20)
- Sunday May 29th at 11:00 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern (batching meal plan week 22)
- Sunday June 5th at 11:00 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern (batching meal plan week 23)
- Monday catch up session: June 13th at 4:00 pm Pacific / 7:00 pm Eastern (catch up session) (batching meal plan week 24)
- Saturday (due to Father’s Day) June 18th at 10:30 am Pacific / 1:30 pm Eastern (batching meal plan week 25)
Every club gathers for a minimum of one hour.
- Monday June 13th at 4 pm Pacific / 7 pm Eastern
- Saturday June 18th at 10:30 am Pacific / 1:30 pm Eastern
- Monday June 27th at 4 pm Pacific / 7 pm Eastern
- Monday July 4th at 1 pm Pacific / 7 pm Eastern
- Sunday July 17th at 10 am Pacific / 1 pm Eastern
- Monday July 25th at 5 pm Pacific / 8 pm Eastern
- Sunday July 31st at 10 am Pacific / 1 pm Eastern
- Saturday August 6th at 10 am Pacific / 1 pm Eastern
- Monday August 15th at 4:30 pm Pacific / 7:30 pm Eastern
- Sunday August 21st OR August 28th at 10 am Pacific / 7 pm Eastern (to be confirmed in early August)
- Tuesday September 6th at 4 pm Pacific / 7 pm Eastern
- Further September dates to be posted in August