Do you find it hard to get motivated to cook proper dinners because it’s “just” for you? I totally get it. I say “just” because that’s the way we often talk, like: “oh, it’s just me.” But, really, that is wrong: you are not “just” you. You are the most important person in the world to yourself! If you aren’t feeding yourself right, how can you feel nourished and energized, heal your body and soul, lead your best life, and impact the world positively? It starts in the kitchen. To support you, I would like to share a free sample of the Mini Vegan Meal Plan, my healthy vegan plant-based meal plan collection for singles and couples.
What is in the plant-based meal plan for singles and couples?
Here are the building block recipes you will find in the two-week plant-based meal plan for singles and couples:
- Lentil Bolognese sauce (a variation on my Every Mom bolo sauce, fantastic on pasta but so versatile! )
- Roasted vegetables of all kinds
- Seasoned black beans and nutty creams (great in tacos, burritos, and on roasted sweet potatoes)
- Smoky corn, chard, and potato chowder (a super nourishing soup that makes a light and satisfying meal, or to enjoy as a side)
- Hearty kale and roasted roots salad (one of my satisfying vegan salad recipes that last in the fridge!)
- Tofu scramble (another classic that can be served in various ways)
What this plant-based meal plan for singles doesn’t do
The Mini Vegan Meal Plans (part of the Vegan Meal Plans collection) don’t tell you exactly what to cook and eat every night of the week. For the most part, they also don’t include very fancy meals. What I offer is based on conversations with dozens of home cooks who want to eat healthy vegan plant-based meals that are comforting and simple, yet flavorful and nutritious.
What’s actually in the plant-based meal plans for singles and couples
The Mini Vegan Meal Plans, such as this free sample, feature a combination of building blocks that can be batch cooked in family sized portions. The food from the building blocks can then be mixed and matched to generate multiple meals suitable for either a single person or a couple, based on how much time and effort you can dedicate to cooking throughout the two-week period.
Here are some other features of the healthy plant-based meal plans for singles I created:
- Shopping list organized by recipe
- Serving suggestions so you can customize the dishes to your needs and taste
- Suggested substitutions for those avoiding gluten or nuts
- Oil, salt, and sugar always optional, so WFPB no-SOS friendly!
Download the PDF of this sample plant-based meal plan for singles and couples now
Just enter your email address below and I will send you a link to download the Mini Vegan Meal Plan PDF. It’s based on seasonal produce you could find easily in the winter, but really it works year-round. The printable document is a sample from the Vegan Meal Plans collection. Vegan Meal Plan subscribers get a fresh one every two weeks, and there are 27 plans total, covering the entire year with dinner recipes based on seasonal produce. If you would like to learn more about the Vegan Meals Plans, you can click here, but really the best way to get started is to download this sample and cook it all up. And don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions – my contact info is on the front page of the plan. I’m always happy to help more people eat more plants. Enjoy!