How to convert a recipe from stovetop to Instant Pot… from Instant Pot to stovetop? It will become easy for you once you understand how your electric pressure cooker works.
In this 60-minute workshop, I:
- Quickly explain how electric pressure cookers such as the Instant Pot work
- Review the basic functions of a typical Instant Pot (my IP Duo 6 qt)
- Deconstruct a standard stovetop recipe
- Show how a stovetop recipe can be converted to the Instant Pot easily
- Demonstrate it all by cooking a red lentil and roasted squash soup in the Instant Pot
- Warn against the types of recipes that may not be well-suited to electric pressure cooking (and explain why)
- Answer all your questions to the best of my ability
The workshop replay is available for $10 USD. Vegan Meal Plan subscribers will have access for free.
Becoming skilled at converting recipes from stovetop to Instant Pot and back will make it even easier for you to use the Vegan Meal Plans.