Hello, (aspiring) zero-waste vegan! Are you here for the giveaway? Enter your email address below (and don’t forget to confirm!).
Enter to win a FREE private vegan zero-waste cooking class in your own kitchen
Keep it to yourself or invite friends!
– Only confirmed entries will be entered in the draw.
– The winner will be drawn on Saturday May 18th 2019 at 3:55 p.m. from all confirmed entries.
– The winner will be contacted by email.
– The winner MUST claim their prize and set a date for their home-based class before Monday May 27th, 2019 at 11:59 a.m. The class itself must be held before July 15th, 2019. If the first winner does not claim their prize in time, a second draw will be held on Monday May 27th 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
– Free vegan zero-waste cooking class to be held in your own kitchen. A sink and stove are required.
– I will demonstrate 4 recipes. You can keep all the food to yourself or friends to share.
– All groceries included! Everything will be 100% vegan and zero-waste ingredients and shopping techniques will be used.
– Available in Vancouver, Richmond, North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Burnaby. Travel to other Lower Mainland locations is subject to a fee.
– No cash value.
– The dollar value of the vegan batch cooking class at special market pricing ($197) may be applied toward another program or package.
– I respect your privacy and will never send you spam or affiliate links. I will never share your email address with anyone.