I am absolutely thrilled and honoured to have been included in the list of nominees for the Vancouver Mom Blogger Search 2018, organized by VancouverMom.ca. This great event highlights the wonderful work of mom bloggers in our community.
Let’s bring more vegan parents and families into the mainstream!
This is a fabulous opportunity for the vegan parenting community to rally in order to bring more vegan parents and vegan families into the mainstream. I am also hoping to introduce more “pre-vegans” to the joys of vegan cooking, and support them in their discovery journey as they explore a lifestyle that’s gentler for their health, the animals and the planet.
HOW TO HELP
- Visit this link between May 21 and June 8: VOTE HERE for Brigitte Gemme – Vegan Family Kitchen
- You can vote for up to three nominees every time. Check out the other nominees, listed here: 1-6, 7-12, 13-19, 19-24, 25-30.
- Best of all: you can vote every day! (Sign up for reminders at the bottom of this page.)
- Share this page on your Facebook timeline or tweet it
- Tag vegan-friendly friends and relatives on my Instagram or Facebook posts.
- Share this page on vegan/plant-based Facebook groups you belong to (Vancouver-based or otherwise – anyone can vote!).
- Get reminded to vote by email during the voting period (May 21 to June 8) by signing up to join the support crew below.
If you are not quite vegan yet, it’s a great opportunity to show me some love, and that you believe in what I’m doing, even though you aren’t quite implementing it in your own life. Not everyone may feel like they can be vegan right now, but everyone can take one little step to show they care… whether it’s by carefully choosing their next meal, or just voting for me in this blogger search. Ideally, both!