AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 26th, 2021 – ENJOY PRE-LAUNCH PRICING NOW
- Do you often find yourself with a fridge full of produce and no idea what to make for dinner?
- Do you search for recipes online based on what you have… only to stall when you realize you are missing an ingredient?
This Quick Stir-fry course, part of the Everyday at home plant-based cooking series, will teach you the basic technique to prepare a delicious and nutritious stir-fry based on the ingredients you already have at home (without having to call Chef Google for help).
This course will take you a total of 75 minutes to learn the basic technique for plant-based stir-fries. After the course, you will be able to put a sizzling meal on your table in 15 to 30 minutes any day of the week, taking away the mental load of wondering “what’s for dinner?”
75 minutes of empowering video content you can watch when you want!
- A 15-minute prep video where I explain the basic components of a stir-fry and what pantry ingredients you should always stock to be ready to make one.
- A 45-minute video demonstrating every step of quick stir-frying.
- A 15-minute debrief video answering common questions about substitutions and technique.
This course is part of the Better Dinner Institute and available for free to all Vegan Meal Plan subscribers.
Beginner plant-based cook will love to watch the demo video once, then watch it again a second time as they cook-along with Brigitte.
Your everyday plant-based cooking teacher: Brigitte Gemme
Brigitte has a PhD in educational studies and completed the University of Winchester’s certificate in Plant-based nutrition. She’s a kind and patient teacher, a (usually) super-organized mom, and vegan since 2015. Brigitte is obsessed with streamlining and simplifying tasty and healthy plant-based cooking so it’s easy for more people to eat more plants at home every day (even when stressed-out and tired).