I know what you want: a ready-made meal plan, and to some help so that you can organize a prep session on the weekend.
I can’t go and babysit your kids while you cook, but I can at least help you out with a meal plan. Enter your email address below and you’ll receive a plan that includes 10 dinners and detailed instructions for a prep session. Oh, and a shopping list that’s ready to take to the store.
Using seasonal vegetables and fruits is important at the Vegan Family Kitchen. The current free meal plan is focused on cold weather produce. The meal includes the following dishes:
- Gado gado bowl
- African peanut and chickpea stew (slow cooker)
- Winter spaghetti Bolognese
- Quick curried lentil soup
- Arroz con hongos (fried rice with mushrooms)
- Burrito bowl with pineapple salsa
- Borscht (slow cooker) with latkes
- Hawaiian pizza
- Roaster portobello Bolognese
- Black bean tacos with slaw
The plan, just like those delivered on the Vegan Family Meal Plan subscription service, includes 10 dinner recipes with night-by-night instructions, a practical shopping list, and instructions for a prep session so you don’t need to spend more than a few minutes on weeknights.