Welcome to the Better Dinner InstitutePrepare to feed your family really good food.
Get ready to warm up in the kitchen!
Every meal plan is like another baby to me, but this one is special for some reason. I just love the Fall flavors and that pumpkin gravy…. so delicious! (Family plan only… but mini plan users, make sure to save the recipe for your Thanksgiving prep!) You are up for easy dinners thanks to your weekend prep sessions on the weekend.
FAMILY PLAN NOTES
- You may like to double up on those vegan meatballs (“neatballs”) if you have some hungry people at your table. They are delicious with a great texture and bite to them, and will disappear quickly. (The recipe makes 25-40 neatballs for 2 meals.) Proceed in batches though.
- Pumpkin gravy… who knew? Don’t skip the roasted squash in this super simple recipe. It makes for a scrumptious gravy.
- The Squash-a-roni sauce requires a powerful blender. If yours isn’t a Vitamix, consider soaking the sunflower seeds and cashews ahead of time, or even just quickly boiling them to soften. (Drain before blending.)
- The mushroom hash looks… well, like a mess. But it’s my husband’s favorite thing to eat so it stays on the meal plan year after year. Every time I make it, he says: “Did we have this before? It’s so good! I love it!!” and I say: “Yes my love, last year on the same date.” I hope you enjoy it as much as he does. (I like it too, I’m just not as enthusiastic about it.)
- Reminder that you can always add me on WhatsApp, for those last-minute substitution questions or to troubleshoot issues: +16047716412. Let me know if you have problems adding me.
Here is your menu for late October!